send midi on rig change

• Anyone know if it is possible to relay a midi prog change (or any midi data whatsoever) upon selecting a new rig in performance mode.
    Not talking midi thru data from a pedal, unless its the Kemper remote doing its business.

Looking for a way to trigger other midi gear upon rig-change without the need for an additional midi controller, or doing it with just the Kemper remote (which i dont currently own)

thanks midi-heads! :thumbup:

• Running my KPA in performance mode, I control two other devices via MIDI.

While not the KPA recommended method, I have both devices on the same MIDI channel and using corresponding preset numbers, and I daisy-chained the MIDI connections so when I select a rig slot in Performance mode both external MIDI devices change to their respective required presets or to MIDI-mapped presets. I have yet to try it, but by doing it this way I should be able to add another MIDI device to the MIDI chain at some point in the future, should the need arise.

• Running my KPA in performance mode, I control two other devices via MIDI.

While not the KPA recommended method, I have both devices on the same MIDI channel and using corresponding preset numbers, and I daisy-chained the MIDI connections so when I select a rig slot in Performance mode both external MIDI devices change to their respective required presets or to MIDI-mapped presets. I have yet to try it, but by doing it this way I should be able to add another MIDI device to the MIDI chain at some point in the future, should the need arise.

So, just confirm, what foot/remote controller are you using?
    thanks