Can I run 2 4x12 Cabs from the powered profiler

• Hi
    I have a powered rack KPA and was previously using 2 4x12 Marshall Cabs in my old rig. Can I power the 2 Cabs from the kemper. I have seen the speaker output which will let me power one marshall at 16ohm or 8 ohm but I'd love to run stereo cabs with the KPA. Cant seem to find the answer in the manual or reference booklet
    Any ideas?

• No possibility for stereo using the Kemper power amp: You'll have to use an external, stereo amp.

You can still connect two cabs, but they will basically sound like a single, big 8x12". Was your rig a stereo one? If not, you'll get exactly the same result as before.

You'd use power cables, and preferably set the cabs @ 16 ohm (so that the power amp will see an overall impedance of 8 ohm). You can use them @ 8 ohm: there will be no risk for the power amp, but it might happen that it goes into overload protection and mutes itself for some seconds.

Another option would be chaining the two cabs, some brands and models allow for this. In this scenario the Profiler will see one cab only. The overall impedance should be a parallel nevertheless, so see above.

HTH :)