412 cabs - should I go for it?

• Hey guys, it's been two months since I owned the Kemper Power Head and I love it. I´ve been using with my Orange PPC212, and get great results.

I am now selling one of my amps, since it has been collecting dust for a while now... My Marshall Vintage Modern 2266c. I am still keeping my Orange Rocker 30 and Reeves Custom 10HG, and have no real intentions of selling those in the near future.

I managed to get two offers to trade the Marshall: an Orange PPC412AD, for which I would need to return some cash or other pedals to the guy (which I am fine with), or a Marshall 1960A, with Celestion GT1275s (for which I would only have to give my amp).

I´ve always wanted a 412 cab, despite they being very not practical for most of the venues I play. I really don´t NEED the cash for selling my amp, and thought I would just satisfy this desire from a long time ago.

Bottom line, I am leaning towards the Orange PPC412 instead of the Marshall, mainly because of the V30s, the fact that I absolutely love Orange amps (TAF's Matamp is one of my favorite profiles so far) and better overall construction and the looks of the Orange. But still considering my options. What do you think?