What about Morley M2 Mini Expression pedal?

• I will order my Kemper and Remote tomorrow. As I want my rig as small and light as possible (I will use in ear monitor), I am looking for a small, but good, expression pedal to combine with the remote. Does anyone have experience with the Morley M2 Mini Expression pedal?

• I have a Morley Maverick (Switchless Mini-Wah), which seems to be the same size as the Mini-Expression-Pedal.
    It is very sturdy, but rather wide. I think it's a good bit wider than the mission engineering or dunlop pedals.
    Plus, it has the connectors on the side, so the cable will take some space, too.
    So it depends on where you want to save space.
    If you want your board to be not so wide, then a dunlop would probably be a better choice, as it is narrower (is this the right word ?( ) and has the connections on the front.
    The Morley would make sense, if you want your board as deep as the remote, because i think the Morley is not as long as the dunlop.

I hope this helps :)

• Thanks for the feedback about the cables entering on the sides I will do some measuring. It will be the Morley, otherwise an Ernie Ball or Mission pedal. I will let you guys know.

• This should help:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.