[ReampZone] Mesa Single Rec Update now available!

• Hi

My direct only pack for the Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier is now on sale. This is an introductory price and will include free updates (MERGED and STUDIO profiles are scheduled) so get it before the price hike.

Ready to purchase? Visit my store here for more information.

Thanks.

Arguably the best amp money can buy, the Mesa Boogie Single Rectifier is a 50 watt head famed for its American styled tone and versatility. Offering two channels and 5 modes this head is the go to amp for rockers and metal heads alike. This DIRECT only pack is at an introductory offer of $10 and will receive free updates (including MERGED and STUDIO profiles) so be sure to buy before the price hike!

We have 21 direct profiles ready to be loaded onto your Kemper, we profiled all the channels and all the modes. You got the clean, pushed, raw, vintage and the most famous MODERN tones right at your disposal oh and did I forget to mention this includes the Tube Screamerboosted profiles too using our Keeley Modded TS808! That’s right, 100% Mesa tone heaven. A handy settings chart has been included. What are you waiting for? Buy today!

• These are working pretty well for me with the right cabs. I have had good results with the Deadlight Studio Hesu and Mesa oversize cabs. The boosted profiles are icing on the cake and together with the clean and more moderate gain profiles this set covers a lot of ground. Looking forward to the Studio versions.

• These are working pretty well for me with the right cabs. I have had good results with the Deadlight Studio Hesu and Mesa oversize cabs. The boosted profiles are icing on the cake and together with the clean and more moderate gain profiles this set covers a lot of ground. Looking forward to the Studio versions.

Despite it being a more of a hard rock / metal amp i try to make sure its usable for all different genres, hence the multi gain options and different EQ parameters. Glad your having success with these :)

M

• Right, first wave of updates for this amp is now released. 19 studio profiles ready to be used with our Mesa 4x12 cab, sm57 and pr20. Clean and lead profile settings are included.

Visit the store here: http://reampzone.com/downloads…rectifier-kemper-profiles

Thanks.

DEMO in the rig ex; search RZ_MesaSR_S05

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by MentaL ().

• So the pack wasn't brutal enough and thus I've fixed that! Included in this update is 12 super tight profiles with a lot of low end scope , gain and balls to fill out any hardcore metal track!

How does it sound?

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pretty beefy eh? :)

Download @ http://reampzone.com/downloads…rectifier-kemper-profiles

• Thanks for all these cab variations, Dan. 58 Studio profiles and counting - excellent value. I love the tone and punch of this amp and the range of mics and cabs make it the gift that keeps on giving. Are merged versions still in the plan? - I see the "merged" folder is there in the archive. Some of these cabs would do some serious damage with your direct pack profiles.

• Thanks for all these cab variations, Dan. 58 Studio profiles and counting - excellent value. I love the tone and punch of this amp and the range of mics and cabs make it the gift that keeps on giving. Are merged versions still in the plan? - I see the "merged" folder is there in the archive. Some of these cabs would do some serious damage with your direct pack profiles.

Yes, merged will be the final update to the pack as it's going to a new family.