Using the Remote with other hardware than kpa possible?

• I have a question about the remote concerning midi:

is it possible to use the kemper remote also with other kinds of hardware? Or is it only exclusively useable with the kpa? (because of the unique cable?)
    I already have a bunch of different foot controllers here, which all have their advantages (and disadvantages) and I actually don't want to buy another controller working with only one piece of hardware.
    Does anyone knows or tried?

Thanks in advance,

Toddy

Edited once, last by Tremper ().

• You can use the Remote only with the KPA, even if we have some very good programmers in this forum which might come out with some arduino based controller allowing the remote to control other stuff.
    The fact that the Remote doesn't work as a midi controller was a kinda of disappointing to me, that's why i came out from the early birds list and I purchased a FAMC.
    But time costs money and, at the end of the story, i have sold the FAMC and bought the Remote :)

• Hey, thx for your posts!
    I just thought this should/could be possible 'cause i guess it's still some kind of midi messages that are sent.
    ...uhmm…so I'll just sleep another night about that…an probably get my 5th controller… or wait for the arduino-guy to built the mojo box 8o