Expression pedal tuner mode only activates on certain performances

• At first the tuner activating automatically when the heel is down on the expression pedal kind of freaked me out. Now I love it. I'm using the Mission pedal for the Kemper and the toe switch works beautifully to give me wah/vol on my presets. Everything is working great except that the tuner will not activate for a couple of my presets. I suspect there is a setting I'm missing here. It's annoying because it's the two or three main sounds I use. It seems to calibrate just fine on these settings and wah/vol works as well. Any ideas what I'm missing? Thanks,

• I never experienced that.
    However, If I got your problem, I think that when the expression pedal is working as volume pedal you have the tuner when the heel is down.
    If it's working as a wah, you can't get the tuner moving the heel.
    Does it make sense?

• At first the tuner activating automatically when the heel is down on the expression pedal kind of freaked me out. Now I love it. I'm using the Mission pedal for the Kemper and the toe switch works beautifully to give me wah/vol on my presets. Everything is working great except that the tuner will not activate for a couple of my presets. I suspect there is a setting I'm missing here. It's annoying because it's the two or three main sounds I use. It seems to calibrate just fine on these settings and wah/vol works as well. Any ideas what I'm missing? Thanks,

Do these sounds have a wha or a pitch effect engaged that can be controlled with the expression pedal?