Switch thru effect/stomp preset with footcontroller

• reposting this to clarify my request. Mods may delete previous post. I would like to able to change the entire effect section at once just as you can from the kemper. We already have the ability to save these entire sections in different presets. Why not be able to toggle them and recall them via midi and footcontroller. Program change limits can easily be overcome by sending an unused cc# first with a value of say 1 then program change . Same would apply to stomps section. This would allow using the same amp but changing many effects simultaneously like swapping delays and reverbs at once

• What about creating a new rig for that?
    Don't take me wrong, I see your point but considering how long the implementation of new functions takes in Kemperland I'd rather prefer the devs to devote their time to more pressing tasks.

:)

• I know I know. Of course I can create a new rig however I use the same amp 90 percent of the time at different gain levels with an enormous variety of effects that allows me to cover quite some sonic territorial differences.

• I see no drawbacks in using different rigs even with the same amp, provided of course you know in advance what fx you want to use and drop for a certain sound.

BTW, it seems you're not using the Remote. Do you know that you can toggle the status of 4 fx with each footswitch?
    Also, Morphing will certainly give us more tools for playing with sounds and fx.
    A new paradigm, somehow...

:)