Saving Profiles using Rig Manager 1.5

• I would like to save all of the profiles on my Kemper Profiler and then remove them so that I can just store a small number of profiles that I use on a regular basis. I currently have 999 profiles on the Kemper. To save them, I used rig manager 1.5. I created a subfolder called 'Original Kemper Profiles' under the 'Local' folder' and then I clicked and dragged all of the profiles from the 'Profiler' folder into the new local folder that I created. So I have two questions. First, Is this a good method to backup up all of the profiles currently on my Kemper? I like the idea of this approach because I can then easily access them through rig manager. Second, where are the profile files stored that I dragged to the 'Original Kemper Profiles' local folder that I created? I tried to find these files on my computer, but had no luck. I just want to make sure I know where they are stored on my computer before I start deleting all of the profiles on my Kemper. I don't want to lose any of the profiles. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

• Thanks for the replies and advice. Greatly appreciated. So it sounds like Rig Manager stores all profiles in a proprietary format within the program that does not allow me to access the profile files directly on the hard drive. That's good to know. So I will just use Rig Manager to access all profiles.

Thanks again

• I would like to save all of the profiles on my Kemper Profiler and then remove them so that I can just store a small number of profiles that I use on a regular basis. I currently have 999 profiles on the Kemper. To save them, I used rig manager 1.5. I created a subfolder called 'Original Kemper Profiles' under the 'Local' folder' and then I clicked and dragged all of the profiles from the 'Profiler' folder into the new local folder that I created. So I have two questions. First, Is this a good method to backup up all of the profiles currently on my Kemper? I like the idea of this approach because I can then easily access them through rig manager. Second, where are the profile files stored that I dragged to the 'Original Kemper Profiles' local folder that I created? I tried to find these files on my computer, but had no luck. I just want to make sure I know where they are stored on my computer before I start deleting all of the profiles on my Kemper. I don't want to lose any of the profiles. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You don't have to copy them to the local folder in Rig Manager for backup purposes necessarily. You can copy them to any folder in Windows Explorer using the copy and paste commands. Just select all (CTRL-A) then copy (CTRL-C), navigate to any Windows Explorer folder and paste them (CTRL-V) there. This way you know exactly where they are and can zip them up or do whatever.