Boss RC300 as controller..??

• From a brief look at the RC300 manual, you might be able to have some sort of control of the Kemper via midi, but it looks like at best the RC can output CC from the rocker pedal and a CC per stored patch. But that is from a very brief look, perhaps others here would know if the RC will make a good controller.

The best choice for controller is the Kemper remote. If that is out of the budget range, another good solution is a Behringer FCB1010 with a Uno4Kemper chip (that's what I use). The FCB/Uno combination requires very little if any programming. The Kemper remote is the best solution if you want to access the Kemper looper functions.

Other solutions with standard midi foot pedals can be very difficult at best to program, even if you understand midi. The FCB1010 with its stock eprom is very difficult to deal with, but the Uno4Kemper eprom completely solves all of that.

• Ok...so I have managed to get the RC300 pedal to control the volume of the patch....Icant seem to get any other of its pedals to do anything...is this possible even?

I would like to be able to switch the KPA delay on and off...

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• Ok...so I have managed to get the RC300 pedal to control the volume of the patch....Icant seem to get any other of its pedals to do anything...is this possible even?

I would like to be able to switch the KPA delay on and off...

Hi spark240! Delay is CC#27