major issues with my kemper profiler, rig manager and windows 10.

• Basically in the past week, my pc updated to windows 10 while i wasnt at home.Not sure how it happened , but now, when I go to click on RIG MANAGER..thats all it does is keeps "power cycling " in a circle and does NOT open. Ive tried uninsalling Rig Manager and re-installing Rig Manager, and it still does the same thing. Any help in resoloving this issue would be great appreciated. Thanks-Pete P

• Rig Manager is completely Windows 10 compatible and should not require any compatibility mode settings. I use it on three different PC's between two different Kempers.

A few things to try here.
    First, I would recommend trying to boot Rig Manager without your Kemper turned on. See what that does. If the software starts up without the Kemper turned on or physically connected to your USB port, try moving the Kemper to another USB port on your computer.

If you try the above to no avail, I would recommend reinstalling Rig Manager, then using a program such as Revo Uninstaller (free version should be fine) to clear out whatever may be corrupted in your registry. After completely removing Rig Manager with Revo, reboot the computer and reinstall Rig Manager again and I would imagine you will be back to normal without any compatibility mode settings changed.

As a last resort, you have 30 days to roll back your Windows 10 upgrade installation.

Hope this helps.