Dry / Wet signal panning / mixing

• Apologies if I'm duplicating here - but one thing that seems missing from the Kemper FX section is the ability to pan / mix the dry / wet signals in certain effects.

For example - the classic Eddie Van Halen recorded sound of dry on the left channel with reverb spilling on to the right channel. Also with Micro Pitch - the ability to pan the dry signal to the left or right.

The next level of usability that comes from this is to be able to use this with the looper such that I record a tone with dry panned to the left, and then switch preset and play over the loop with a preset that has dry panned to the right.

Solo's could even be played over the top with panning centred too.

This would give us the ability to do so much more with the looper and effectively layer rhythm and lead guitars in much the same way that records do - like AC/DC, Guns and Roses etc.

My 20 year old Rocktron Intellifex unit has this kind of functionality built into all its effects, the Helix can do this, I'm sure the Axe FX can too. I think this is a key feature of any FX processing.

The panorama function simply pans the whole output left or right and will change the looper regardless of whether its set pre / post - so doesn't help much.

Hope this can be considered as it would really make a big difference to the world of stereo playback / recording / looping.

• +1 on the idea. Especially for the Van Halen type reverb panning. I used to approximate it by setting a slap back delay around 250 ms set to 1:4 ratio 10% feedback the longer delay would pan one side the very short delay would be that quick you would not notice it then send it to the reverb and set the delay reverb balence there to about 50 so only the delay is reverberated leaving the guitar untouched by the verb. That approxinated the panned reverb like on VH 1 and 2.

I mentioned the micro detune and wad told by Chris the two detuned voices are in stereo panned slightly left and right. When you listen through headphones you can tell he is right.