Liquid foot + Mission EP1 Spring loaded

• I purchased a Mission Engineering Spring loaded Ep1 pedal which I currently have connected to my LF+ JR+.

I have successfully managed to make it control the wah (stomp A) however what I am really struggling with is the following.

I would like to have a Wah loaded on Stomp A and have it engaged each time I step on the pedal and vice versa disengaged every time I step of it.I would also like to have it the same way with a pitch modulation.

Any info - solution on the matter?

By the way, I am a total noob on midi programming so if one could explain it as simply as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks in advance!

• A couple of ways to approach it.

Will you be turning the wah/pitch effects slots on/off with another LF button, or does it have a toe switch?

Within the KPA when you select the rig button, there is a page where you can check wah to pitch. This will enable the KPA to use the pedal as a wah pedal when there is a wah stomp assigned and active. When the stomp is not present or bypassed the same pedal can be used to control a pitch stomp. That all lives within the KPA itself so no fancy programming required.

If you want to program some you can setup the LF so a button will cycle the pedal through being a volume pedalao wah, to pitc etc. Programming is not too tough to setup.

Let us know how it goes.
    sean

• Well I managed to make it work only the other way around, the stomp is off by default, I step on the pedal and every time I step off, the wah is engaged. Every time I step on it is disengaged..... ?(

• That works as well. So if you check the option under the rig page for wah to pitch, load up a rig that has both a wah in a slot, and a pitch pedal in another slot, you should be able to go between the two. You may need to sweep the pedal from heel to toe when you first engage the pitch effect so the KPA can see the pedal travel through the setting where it was last used as a wah. I don't have a spring loaded mission pedal to test and see how easy it is to do, but I'm using a normal mission pedal for volume and wah.

Hope that helps.