I played for a hour on my KPA and....

• I didnt tweak one dang thing. Think about that for a minute... I didnt turn one pot, or push one knob adjustment wise. I just played for an hour in bliss... ^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Something similar happened to me today. I had this big goal that I'll tweak a bit my lead tone and performances, but after playing a while I realized that I don't have time to do that anymore :)

It has happened a lot after I got Kemper, before that I used mainly VSTs at home and were using too much time to tweak them and after a while came ear fatigue and everything sounded bad and I was never happy with the tone... Kempers ability to inspire me to play is something I haven't experienced before. I always liked the sound of my Savage 120, but it always stayed at the band's rehearsal room. Now I have all my sounds (and others) at home :)

• I got lost on my Toaster for about an hour yesterday, just playing and noodling and learning the lay of the land on it. It was easy to do. Playing guitar is fun again as I don't have to spend too much time trying to fine tune everything as it is pretty good from the get go.