Remote assign not working properly

• I noticed I am having issues with assigning a stomp , or whatever to the remote pedal. Before the update, I could hit the button on the KPA and while holding it, press my desired footswitch to assign.
    Now it seems to only work when holding the footswitch first, then pushing the stomp button on the KPA. And it gave some some trouble for dual assigns as well. Anyone else seeing this ?

• I noticed I am having issues with assigning a stomp , or whatever to the remote pedal. Before the update, I could hit the button on the KPA and while holding it, press my desired footswitch to assign.
    Now it seems to only work when holding the footswitch first, then pushing the stomp button on the KPA. And it gave some some trouble for dual assigns as well. Anyone else seeing this ?

You are right :!: It looks not like an improvement.

But what problem you faced with dual assigment :?:
    I tried to stay on the foot switch and could assign or reject more stomps/effects .

• You are right :!: It looks not like an improvement.

But what problem you faced with dual assigment :?:
    I tried to stay on the foot switch and could assign or reject more stomps/effects .

I just got a confirmation from kemper that they can reproduce this issue. They are looking into it

Pone of the rigs I tried to make dual assignments , it was pushing it to another switch , but that may have been clumsy feet. Lol.
    However, I never had an issue assigning footswitches till now, and burkard just wrote back and confirmed he was able to reproduce it.

• just got a confirmation from kemper that they can reproduce this issue. They are looking into it

Pone of the rigs I tried to make dual assignments , it was pushing it to another switch , but that may have been clumsy feet. Lol.
    However, I never had an issue assigning footswitches till now, and burkard just wrote back and confirmed he was able to reproduce it.

Thanks for info :)