Display line burned and frozen KPA/Remote

• I have the KPA for 4 months and the remote for 1 week. Everything always worked.
    Turning on my KPA this morning it didn't work correctly, it was kind of frozen and the remote wasn't working at all. A line on the KPA display was (and still is) blank (see picture)
    I was on OS 4.0.0
    I did a system reset with no success and than a flash memory erase.
    I upgraded to OS 4.0.1 and rebooted. Restored my backup.
    Still the remote was giving the "WAITING FOR CONNECTION" for minutes, i rebooted than it started blinking like a Christmas tree with a weird image on the screen.
    I rebooted two times and now it seems it works. The display on the KPA seems burned forever.
    In less than two weeks I start playing live every single day for four months, I'm a little scared to rely only on my KPA, it doesn't seem reliable, and I always treated like a little baby, maximum care.
    Anyway now I would fix the display, anybody had to return the KPA for fixing? How long do they take to send it back?
    I wrote to the support, just had the answer, it's a hardware problem and I should send them the KPA.
    ;(;(;(

• The first thing I'd do if I had to pay live every day is downgrade to a release firmware.

I tried the beta only because I'm at home for some weeks and have the time to check if it is reliable, if not I switch back to a release. I was unhappy with the OS 3.2.1 that I had for months. The bugs are also in the official releases, and I hoped in a better quality of the fx.
    I don't think anyway that a beta can burn lines on the display.

• I had to send my KPA to the Service Centre for repair a few weeks ago. They fixed it within 5 working days and sent it back immediately, taking 2 days to arrive in Holland I think.
    Only problem was that my parcel got lost on the way to Germany, finally taking over 2.5 weeks to arrive. However, that's not in any way Kemper's fault. The support is really nice, as well as the guys at the Service Centre.