Pedalborad gfx8 zoom as kemper midi controller problem

• Hello!

I'm trying to use my very old pedalboard zoom gfx8 as midi controller for the kemper. But only works the expression pedal because the other buttons has only assign to cc 65 to cc 95. I cant change this on the zoom and I read that its imposible change the kemper CC asigments.

The expresion pedal works fine because its cc values are 1 to 32.

Any idea?

Thanks!

• Here is the user manual:

https://www.zoom-na.com/sites/…downloads/pdfs/E_GFX8.pdf

From the manual:

To set up the GFX-8 so that it sends bank select information + program change information corresponding to a patch, proceed as follows.
    This is useful for example to switch programs at a MIDI compatible amplifier or effect device when a patch is switched at the GFX-8.

1. In play mode or edit mode, press the MIDI key. The MIDI key lights up, and the unit enters the MIDI utility mode.
    2. Turn the PARM SELECT knob so that the GROUP/BANK indicator shows "04". The display shows "PCOUT ON" or "PCOUT OF".
    3. If required, turn the PARM VALUE knob so that the display shows "PCOUT ON", then press the EDIT key. The program change output is now enabled, and the GFX-8 returns to the play mode.
    4. Switch a patch at the GFX-8. The bank select MSB, bank select LSB, and program change corresponding to that bank is output. For information on the relationship between GFX-8 patches and bank select MSB/bank select LSB/program number, see the table on page 36.