od booster in front and wah from kemper

• yo dudes,

playing round with my kpa and ran into a small problem, i use a vfe focus in front of the kemper to give it a little boost which sounds great, tried to use it in the loop on stomp level but didn't sound that great in comparison to the front use. Now, i am controlling kemper with a fcb 1010 and would love to use the expression pedal with a wah from the kemper, so i have i only 1 unit on the ground (the vfe is in the rack), but it seems that when the focus pedal is activated the wah becames quite useless, meaning you don't hear it, with the focus pedal off, the wah is more present, normally we would put the wah before the focus pedal but with the use of the wah in kemper it doesn't sound that clear, so to clarify

before kemper i used this
    guitar -> wah -> foucs pedal > amp > g-major

now with i kemper i have following possibilities
    guitar -> wah -> focus pedal > kemper > g-major in effect loop kemper : sounds ok, but adds a pedal to the ground

guitar -> focus pedal > wah stomp in kemper > g-major in effect loop kemper : wah isn't clear enough

guitar -> wah stomp in kemper > g-major in effect loop kemper : wah sounds good, high gain sound isn't what i want

guitar -> wah stomp in kemper > focus pedal in distortion loop of kemper > g-major in effect loop kemper : wah sounds good, high gain sound isn't what i want

so ideal i would like to use scenario 2, with focus pedal in front and wah in kemper, does anyone have an idea what settings i would have to change so the wah becomes clear like without the focus pedal, or other possibilities (tried other stomps in kemper to replace focus pedal, not the same result )
    already big thx