SETTING UP MY KEMPER RACK I/O

• ok, so i feel like a first grader, that is trying to learn from an awesome group of grad students from Kemper University! ;oD

*SETTING UP MY KEMPER RACK
    My question involves using the Kemper Outputs with my 12ch rack line mixer for live use, and mostly for home use as eventually want to record with the Kemper. :

A) Which Outputs of the KPA to take to my 1p 12ch Rack mixer? And do i need this mixer with all the 'Kemper programing power-i see some of you using various types of mixers, too.

B) Which rear KPA outputs to take to a rear rack panel?

kind reguards,

Z

• What else is the rack mixer for in the live format?

I just did my first KPA gig, I used the main outs to the desk, and I used monitor out to my amp.

Back home I still use the main outs to my studio desk.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D

• thankU, spark240, i hope to send Kemper outs to FOH, and some dry type of signal, giving the sound engineer 'too much' control over what i hear back-also i''d like to send out of the Kemper so i can do my own monitoring, mixing it with what the monitor mix desk sends me (trust issues there) haha

also, i would add an mp3 player that i can play along with with my Kemper while i am waiting to go on, getting blasted with loud/other music etc that goes on. Taking my focus off of the material that i am to perform...just to name a few reasons as to what i'm hoping to accomplish.

• Hi, well there are others here that will give you good advice on that but I suspect you can -

Main outs to the FOH, plus a direct signal ( set correctly in KPA),

Monitor out ( unlink from main out in KPA menu) to your on stage amp.

Aux in for your mp3.

No Gain - No Pain.... :D