Editing rigs in performance mode

• when temporarily editing a rig in performance mode it seems the rig edits remain without hitting save if you change to a different rig in the performance or even power off. I would like to be able to try out temporary changes to a rig and easily revert back to the same rig I had previously by stepping on another rig or re selecting the same one if I'm not happy with changes. Currently it requires you to manually put all changes back or change to an entirely different performance then back. Perhaps this could even be a user option. Current setup isn't too friendly. If I decide I want to use a transpose temporarily with a performance for example. Put lock on. If I want to remove it I can't just unlock it and turn it off. Even if I power down it will still show up. I must turn it all off and change performances and back..

• I thought I was experiencing something different that what you are describing.You are usually correct so I'll have to reinvestigate. That was my biggest complaint in fact, that if I reselected the rig by remote changes were still there and I had to leave the entire performance then return.

• yep I've confirmed its definitely not working this way for me. If I reselect a rig by pressing the corresponding number on the remote or if I manually reselect the rig by the left and right buttons I always get the modified rig. Only if I switch out of the performance entirely, or manually put everything back as before to I get the unchanged rig. Is this a 4.0 bug perhaps ? Am I missing something ? Doesn't seem right

This is by design, and only if you manually re-select the changed rig you keep the changes.
    If you re-select by midi or remote you get the unchanged rig.
    Also if you leave the performance and go back manually you get the unaltered rig.