Update: Rig Button not letting me see options. I need help with Volume pedal controls

• I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows. Thanks in advance.

• I have been through the manual and it talks about placing the volume pedal at different points in the rig, but I can't see how to change those points. I want to control overall output volume, with and minimum at heel and max at toe position. I have the pedal now just controlling amp gain it seems, like rolling volume up and down on your guitar. I have it plugged straight in the back of hte kemper now, but will be using it with a GCP and midi for shows. Thanks in advance.

OK, So when I press "Rig" button, I don't see options that i'm observing in other videos. All I get is a page for " Assign I Assign II Assign III Assign IV" Paging over doesn't do anything. What am I missing?