(SOLVED) pop sound with fx loop on

• SOLUTION :

as i stumbled upon other dudes who had the same problem, some said related with fcb 1010, has nothing do it with it, the thing that does it setting in the output settings the direct output to OFF, if you can't access the parameter because it says "direct out used for loop in stomp" unplug the cable from direct out at the back and change the parameter , voila, seamless changes, nice !!!

Problem :

yo

i use a g-major as an external effects in the fx loop on the kemper, so far so good, now that i've made some rigs for my rhythm and solo's sound, next step is controlling them via midi( a fcb 1010, no UNO chip, just standard), it works fine, can control KPA as well as the g-major, now the problem is when i change rig via the midi there's always a popping sound, now this thing only occurs when playing, when nothing is played, no pops, when changed via kemper (not via midi), no pops, so it only happens when the rigs are changed via midi, thought it was my g-major, but nope, tried with dummy cable in loop, same result.

Read here that the aux should be at O, that's the case, also when the direct mix of fx loop is set to 0 - 10 % pops are less.

anybody knows how to resolve this or should i open a ticket for that

thx

Edited once, last by lloco ().