Rig Manager

• Greetings - This just started....when opening the Rig Manager from my dock, I get the following message: Cannot log into Profiler Rig Exchange. Please verify your user name and password in the preference panel. I am logged in correctly. When I shut down Rig Manager, I get this message: Rig Manager is performing a task. Do you really want to quit before the task is complete?

I am up to date with all software. When I open the Rig Manager preferences, my user name is correct but, the APPLY but is not active. When I check my user name and password in the Rig Exchange tab and click Test Login Credentials, I get this message: Cannot connect to Rig Exchange server.

Is this just a temporary bug related to the web-site update? I can log in to my account successfully on the Kemper web-site.

Thoughts?

Tom Anderson, Don Grosh and Larrivee guitars. Pro Tools 12 and UAD Apollo Duo recording rig. Kemper Rack employed for my direct recorded guitar needs.

• HI @Guvnor64, your thread looks similar to Cannot log into Profiler Rig Exchange. Please verify your user name and password in the preference pane.