'Dual' monitor configuration question

• Venerable & Esteemed Colleagues:

Background: Live band configuration. To date, I have been using a 'traditional amp' placement for my kemper monitor - i.e. speaker cab behind me. For whatever reasons, my stage volume in this configuration is problematic as when I am facing the audience and singing, my preferred volume in order for me to hear my guitar is too loud for at least one band mate. If I set it to where it is barely audible facing forward, and turn to look directly at it, it is plenty loud so the solution sure seems to be to have something in front of me. When playing a venue that has adequate sound and floor monitors, I can get the sound guy to give me a mix that works so it seems like my obvious solution is to have my own floor wedge. This will allow me to have a pure signal for monitoring my guitar, a separate monitor for vocals/band instruments when available, and should hopefully allow me to control the volume adequately without negative impact on bandmates. Hopefully.

Without getting into the merits of the actual monitors I am using or discussion about IEMs, I was wondering if I could get input/validation of this configuration:

Monitor A: behind me as a 'traditional amp' placement. Signal provided by the right channel of Direct Out via XLR Cable
    Monitor B: Wedge on floor in front of me, signal provided by Monitor Out via 1/4" jack speaker cable
    FOH: Signal provided by left channel Direct Out via XLR Cable
    Direct Out is 'unlinked' from Master Volume such that changes to Master Volume only affect Monitor Out and not Direct Out

My thought process is this: Since the Kemper only provides a single Monitor Out, I want that to be my floor monitor (Monitor B) as I want any changes I make to monitor volume to manifest in that speaker. Monitor A will be more of a 'set it and forget it' volume setting on the monitor itself and is mainly for stage wash. For now, I don't send stereo signal to the FOH.

Questions:
    1) Any issues or potential benefits if, in theory, I daisy chained the monitors so both ran off monitor out? I am hesitant to try this as it might just keep the ongoing issue of Monitor A being too loud for bandmate. On the other hand, if and when I get to the point of wanting to send a stereo signal to FOH, it seems like that might be the only option.
    2) Any reason I should switch the sources for Monitor A & B? Seems like this would demand a separate controller to adjust the volume on Monitor B which I am loathe to do.
    3) If there was a compelling reason for switching the sources for Monitor A & B, should I consider re-linking Direct Out to Master Volume and take my chances that it may cause issues for FOH? I am pretty sure this is a bad idea but thought it worth seeing if anyone had any justification for this approach.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance!

• I'd use monitor out and direct out to feed both your monitors (both linked to the master vol knob, but both can be levelled independently).
    The main outputs (unlinked from the master vol knob) would be for FOH.

Ah, that sounds like an good option I overlooked - thanks!