Copy the Amp only to Another Performance ?

• I have a Performance and Try to copy And Paste the Amp only to Another Performance, but this is not working.
    Push the Amp Button And hold it, push the copy Button, go to the Otter Performance, Push Paste -> the complete Performance is copying to the Other Performance - but I Need the Amp only.
    Copy And Paste a stomp to Another stomp / performace Works Fine. What do I'm wrong?
    I Use the OS 4.02.

• I have a Performance and Try to copy And Paste the Amp only to Another Performance, but this is not working.
    Push the Amp Button And hold it, push the copy Button, go to the Otter Performance, Push Paste -> the complete Performance is copying to the Other Performance - but I Need the Amp only.
    Copy And Paste a stomp to Another stomp / performace Works Fine. What do I'm wrong?
    I Use the OS 4.02.

Mici01,

When you have "copied" the amp module from the original (source) performance, and you switch to the destination performance, you probably need to hit the "amp" module of the destination performance. Once the amp menu screen comes up, then hit "paste". See if that works.

Cheers,
    John

• Mici01,

When you have "copied" the amp module from the original (source) performance, and you switch to the destination performance, you probably need to hit the "amp" module of the destination performance. Once the amp menu screen comes up, then hit "paste". See if that works.

Cheers,
    John

That's exactly how that works. Push and hold the amp button, press copy, go to the destination (the performance and slot you want that amp in), push and hold the amp button again and press paste.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• Good Morning John,
    thanks for your instruction - it Works Fine now.
    I forgot a Little detail - "push the amp at the destination performance"
    Thank you And have a nice Day.
    Kind regards
    Micha