Wah set up SOLVED

• Greetings all -

i am am having issues setting up the wah parameters. First, I added the crybaby wah selection in the stomps. Under the system menu, I set up pedal 1 to wah. I connected a TRS cable out of pedal one to input 1 on my Mission Engineering pedal. I get wah tones but, the wah does not sweep with the pedal. I played around with the wah parameters and, once again, I get wah tones but not with the pedal. Under the wah parameters, if I turn the manual switch in any direction, my Soldano high gain tone becomes clean. When this happens, I also lose communicatin wth the rig manager. I have to restart my computer and shut down the KPA to regain my original tone and Rig Manager connection.

Do I need to use two cables as explained in the Mission Engineerng YouTube video?

i will greatly appreciate suggestions and parameter wah settings if possible. In fact, I will gladly buy coffee to those who help me out. In all honesty, I do feel like a dweeb because I cannot get the wah to work....

thanks,

Mark

Tom Anderson, Don Grosh and Larrivee guitars. Pro Tools 12 and UAD Apollo Duo recording rig. Kemper Rack employed for my direct recorded guitar needs.

• Did you calibrate the pedal with the Kemper yet? If not, you need to calibrate the pedal first. That setting (I believe) is in the system settings section. Very easy. All you need to do is click on the "calibrate" soft button and then rock the pedal fully back and forth a couple times. Start with that.

• Problem solved...Initially, I watched a Mission Engineering video on YouTube from 2012.....today, I found a more recent video where ME takes you through the software update and the new expression pedal set up. Simple. Effective. I am in business.

Tom Anderson, Don Grosh and Larrivee guitars. Pro Tools 12 and UAD Apollo Duo recording rig. Kemper Rack employed for my direct recorded guitar needs.