Problem with Begringher 1010

• I have a Behringer 1010 with the Uno chip installed. When I switch on none of the upper row of lights stays on even when assigned to a stomp box.I am unable to switch to global mode and The bank lights only stay on briefly. I have taken the chip out again and reseated it as i thought maybe some of the connections weren't making cotact but it's no different. Any thoughts anyone?

Nick

• What OS are you running ? I have a FCB1010 with EurekaProm that worked fine up till 3.3, however with OS 4.01 Beta, I had similar things - switching FX on - did not always work - and footswitch lights were not always in line with Kemper FX status. Anyway - solved my issues by installing latest OS 4.02 - works as before now.

• Would you please let us know how you fixed the issue? I am considering purchasing an FCB1010 used, and would be quite intrigued to know your solution.
    One added question, if you don't mind: Which chip does your FBC host - UnO or EurekaPROM?

Thanks a bunch in advance / best regards,
    Rav2

While thinking outside of the box may do the trick, stepping outside of the box actually is the necessary move to make - Schroedinger's Cat.