Weird Sound when switiching between rigs

• hey there,

got an issue and have no idea whats wrong. i got a performance for each song. in one performance there is an issue when switching between two particular rigs: when i swtich from a fender twin profile with a light overdrive and reverb to the same one with an added flanger, a weird sound (sounds technical/digital) appears in the first 2-3 seconds.

any ideas would help! thanks

• hey there,

got an issue and have no idea whats wrong. i got a performance for each song. in one performance there is an issue when switching between two particular rigs: when i swtich from a fender twin profile with a light overdrive and reverb to the same one with an added flanger, a weird sound (sounds technical/digital) appears in the first 2-3 seconds.

any ideas would help! thanks

First check your firmware version. The latest stable version is 3.3 and there are also betas of 4.0 (4.0.2) out there which you can try. You can always downgrade from the latest betas to the stable version.

If the problem persists please open a support ticket asap.

The Educated Apes: Facebook | Bandcamp

Kemper-Wiki
    [email protected]

Main Rig: KPA Power Toaster + Profiler Remote, 2x Palmer 112 Cab (1x Celestion V30, 1x Celestion CB NEO), ME EP1-KP-GN, Dunlop Cry Baby 95Q, Gibson Memphis ES-339 '16, Gibson Melody Maker '14, Fender Thinline Cabronita '12

• i just did the update to 3.3 but the sound continued to be weird in that specific setting (Twin + Drive DS + Flanger). I changed the Flangereffect and that fixed it (however when i turn back to the other flanger it happens again) . Maybe there where errors in the signal chain..