Kemper FIZZ Problem on High Gain

• Heyho,

I've been searching for a thread helping me out with my problem but I simply did not find a single one so I'm opening a new thread now.

On simply every single High Gain Profile I have this ultra annoying high fizz/hiss or whatever it may be called. It does not depend on the amount of gain which is pretty high in the soundclip but it really does not matter, the same profile with lower gain also has that annoying sound. Especially when listening via Headphones there is no chance to enjoy a clean distorted guitar that sounds fat. I have already tried to use the studio/graphic EQ after the Stack, the parameters in the Cabinet-Section and lowered the Treble, nothing helped. ;(

My gear if anyone might need to know that: Guitar: Jackson Pro Dinky DKA7, Headphones: Shure SE215CL

I simply played a Riff on the deep strings where it is extremely noticable to my ears:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Would be awesome if you could help me :)

• Thanks for your answers guys! tylerhb even with your cablab Profiles...I have never had a single profile without any fizz, I bought profiles from soundside (Engl Invader 2, Diezel VH4), guidorist (Boogie Rectifier), TAF, Choptones (MB MarkV), tried different guitars, lowered the pickups but it always has this ultra annoying fizz on it. Definition is always on 0, reducing presence does not help, too. A HighCut also does not help do eliminate the fizz...

• Sorry, was the clarity that's always on zero. I already did a complete reset and it did not help at all ?(

• As I said above, I used several guitars. A Gibson Les Paul Trad. with SD Distortions, a Schecter with Nazgul7 and the Jackson and it's always there.

• I've tried both packs by Till and every single one has that fizz. I'm pretty sure that it's my fault since other people obviously like these profiles. It's just goddamn frustrating to hear the guitar sound but also the fizz that destroys everything completely. I also do not have any red lights flashing in the input or output section. I recently tried some profiles by "deadlight studio" cause they're rated pretty good in the rig exchange but it's just the same old story...

• A HighCut also does not help do eliminate the fizz...

Is the fizz still there, when you turn the frequency of the high cut way down?

I understand your problem as I hear what you mean. However, it's not a big deal for me because I don't play high gain very much. A high cut helped to reduce the problem though.

• +1 for Pure Cab and for Definition.
    Also, what is your noise gate set at?

Strange that the fizz is there no matter how low you cut the highs, as MttE was ointing out...
    In general, IMO, that's how a closed mic'ed hi-gain amp sounds like tho.