[ReampZone] Orange Rockerverb MK2 - (Sound Demos Inside)

• The Rockerverb is quite a different animal to the TH30 - it sounds really full and ballsy. It's more similar to the profiles of the Peavey 6505 for mine than the TH30 - which probably reflects the cabs/mics/profiling methods. I think it is easily my favorite Orange amp set.

• The TH30 had different sound all together because of the high gain mod and the changed transformer, basically it was a suped up orange made for metal and i have a thing where i like bright profiles and so i made it reflect that, i've put different efforts into this to make it sound more varied so im glad you enjoy it.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

our verb profiles are used here :)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.