Do online speaker(monitor) spec sheets describe the monitors headroom/distortion capabilities? If so what to look for?

• I own a Kemper and an Atomic CLR neo.
    I had a Yamaha DXR10 at the same time I received the Atomic CLR, and though it sounded pretty good through the the Kemper, the winning factor was that when pushed in volume, the CLR stayed together while the Yamaha seemed to distort and lose composure.
    The Yamaha got quite loud at 700 watts, but just didn't hold together as tight as the CLR (400watts?) when pushed in volume.

I just picked up the RCF "Evox 8" which is an active 2 way array system with (8) 2" speakers pole mounted on a 12" subwoofer. It's 700 watts RMS.
    It too gets very loud, but has the same issue of losing it when the volume increases. I can't get to the halfway mark on the volume knob without the distortion breakup happening. But it's damn loud even a quarter of the way up - about as loud as the CLR cranked.
    In the case of the RCF Evox, maybe it's the tiny 2" speakers breaking up. . . No?

I want to look into a similar compact column array style setup, but with larger 5 - 6" speakers.
    I am looking at the DB Technologies Ingenia IG1T which is a small column shaped speaker with
    (2) 6.5" speakers and a 1" compression driver.
    I was thinking 2 of these (or similar) speakers with the Kemper run in stereo with no subwoofer.
    (All my Kemper rigs always need extreme bass reduction.)
    Ultimately I would like to have 2 of these small column speakers up on a dual mount pole, with one turned toward the band (who complain they can't hear me) and the other speaker turned more toward myself.
    It would be cool to then mount the pole on a 10" subwoofer, but with the sub modded more like a standard
    frfr cabinet - brighter and more articulate rather then dark and woofy.

Any opinions?

And . . .back to my original question . . Is there a way to see a speakers headroom or distortion capability from reading the online website spec sheet?
    If so, what am I looking for? What are the letters/ numbers - and what is the range?

Thanx for any help!

• Theoretically it's the Maximum Undistorted Output (Vs. "Peak"), which should be measured with a <1% total distortion.
    But the point is that each manufacturer plays with the figures to make their product(s) seem better.

AS an example, here follows an answer J.Mitchell (designer of the CLR) gave on TGP:

Q: Noted that in terms of output, the DSR kills a single CLR at 1300 W vs 500 W.

A: This statement is completely in error.
    First, the power rating in the CLR is extremely conservative. It is based on the ability of the three onboard amplifiers (and the power supply) to deliver continuous power to the transducers in the speaker. I have inspected a number of "1000 watt" powered monitors, and I have yet to encounter one with sufficient power to merit an honest rating of half that figure. If we had used the same rationale to provide a power rating for the CLR, the number would have been 1500 watts, not 500.
    Second, the electrical power rating of the amplifiers is only indirectly related to the acoustic power produced by the transducers. In reality, the sensitivity and linearity of the transducers always determines the maximum acoustic output a speaker can produce. Due to basic laws of physics, small two-way loudspeakers are incapable of producing continuous, linear SPL of more than 120 dB, and many fall far short of that. Unfortunately, manufacturers' claims are not a guarantee that a speaker will actually deliver. When the CLR is operating at its rated maximum SPL of 120dB, the amplifiers are supplying a total power of 100 watts to the speaker. The remaining available power of 1500 watts peak supplies an abundance of clean headroom.
    Comparisons based on manufacturers' specifications or amplifier power and/or maximum SPL are essentially meaningless. Only direct comparison conducted by a competent individual will tell you anything about maximum usable acoustic output.