Kemper Metal Tones demo (Rig Exchange)

• Recently purchased a Kemper and wanted to share some of the profiles available for free on the rig exchange. As there are plenty of high gain profiles that come with the factory rigs I may also do a video demonstrating those.

There are a stupid number of rigs on the Rig Exchange so I couldn't possibly demo all of them. I selected these few based on the average rating, number of votes, and in some cases going by the authors who's profiles I had previously tried.

For each profile I list four things:
    1: The name of the profile as listed on the Rig Exchange. Should be word-for-word so you can look it up yourself if you want to try it.
    2: The author of the profile.
    3: The amp used in the profile.
    4: The cab used in the profile.

All of this information was lifted from the Rig Exchange so if any of it is incorrect it is because it was labelled incorrectly by the author.

The song is a track from my upcoming album I am working on. For this demo I have mixed the guitars louder than I usually would so they can be heard more clearly. What you will hear is a stripped down instrumental version of what will be the finished song, which will also include vocals, lead guitars, some quad-tracked rhythm guitars, keyboards and sound effects which were not present here.

NO processing was done to the guitar tones. On the Kemper itself I left the EQ and stomps exactly as they were set by the author. In some cases I disabled the effects modules which had either reverb or further EQ to keep them neutral. On Pro Tools I added no processing to the guitar tracks, although the entire mix was sent through a mastering chain.

Any questions please ask. Thanks for watching!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.