Looper: custom Out and CabDriver applied

• Hello! i am a new owner but an old knower of the KPA, and first of all thank you for that great piece of gear.

let's come to the core: i am an heavy live looper user, being the only guitarist in my band, and having a lot of overlapping harmonies in my musical style.

i have two major feature requests about the looper:

1)i have a powerhead, plugged in a cab, i listen through.
    I have a clean and a distorted block in the same performance. if i record a clean loop, and then switch to the distorted sound while the loop is playing ,or if i take the CAB block off i can hear the loop change tone (NOTE:this only happens if "Monitor Cab Off" is checked)
    it seems like if the loop is positioned before the CAB block , changing tone if the CAB of the second bank differs from the previously used to record the loop.
    this change does not affect the headphone out, i can't tell if the monitor out is affected or not.
    Am i doing something wrong? is it a normal behaviour or just a bug?

2) i hope that i'm not missing something, but in all the manuals and reading i can't find a way to let the loop have its own output. let me explain. i play in a band with a drummer, with no click, so when i record loops, i am in need to send to the drummer in-ear-sys ONLY the looped part to play along, while i can play any weird shred on it without having him distracted. Now i did this with an Line6 DL4 looper, that is mono so i can have on the R side only the loop and send it via DI box to the drummer mixer, so he can hear it clearly and not muffled by the live-overplaying. so I am in need to have one of the output of the KPA selectable with something like "Looper only out" that takes ONLY the looped part to the out, with no direct signal.
    as part of this could be a volume for the looped signal, if possible, to have a strong signal go out from the "Looper out" and reach out with more level

thank you so much.

Marco

• I've gone deeper in the problem of the changing sound of the looped phrase, and what i think is that the KPA is applying the CabDriver algorithm to the looped phrase in a real-time way instead of keeping the original cabDriver algorithm for it (or basically the original sound).

if so i can use Merged Profiles to have the Monitor Out (and thus the poweramp out) with no CabDriver applied for any profile, keeping the sound original, am i correct?

but the problem then is on the Main Outs: if the KPA applies the cab currently selected for the main outs the sound of the looped phrase will change as the preset is changed during looping.

i hope it will be possible to move the looper section in the real last position, after everything is applied

thanks