Just released my first Amp Pack - The Blue - Plattino-Profiles.com

• Hi fellow Kempians! I'am happy to announce that I just released my first Kemper-Amp-Pack called THE BLUE. :D

Demo Profile is at the Rig-Exchange. Simply type THE BLUE in the search field und you sure will find it.

You also can hear exactly this DEMO-Profile at my first Presentation-Video at my YT Channel.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Head over to http://plattino-profiles.com

Details:

THE BLUE - FULL PACK67 Kemper® Amp Profiles(All Sounds and Flavors made with a H&K Tubemeister 36)

You'll get all 67 profiles! 55 Merged & 12 Directs

Everything is here. For all music-styles. Cleans, fat 'n creamy and heavy Crunch sounds and juicy Lead tones!

Profiles of all 3 amp-channels CLEAN/CRUNCH/LEAD in its best settings.
    Profiles of a Blackstar Dual-Drive boosting Channel 2
    Profiles of a Vox Fatboost boosting Channel 2
    Profiles of a Electro Harmonix Soul Foot boosting Channel 2
    Profiles of a Carl Martin DC Overdrive boosting Channel 2
    All Sounds profiled with a Marshall Cabinet 1960 4x12 with Celestion T75s (25 Years old and very special :)

Mikes: SM57 and a great AT MB-2K.

Different mic positions (Only the best made it into this pack).

I also included some Profiles with V30s as a bonus.

Thanks for your time and ROCK ON!

• Good luck! once annoyance - the website auto plays the video, I would advise you disable that.. especially if you got someone like myself half a sleep with the volume cranked.