Programming Rotary Speaker Effect to Remote

• Friends,

I previously read on the forum directions on how to program the Rotary Speaker Effect -- switching it off and on, as well as changing the speed -- with the Kemper Remote. Strangely, when I put "Rotary Speaker" into the search box, every search turns up empty. Perhaps some computer glitch?

Because I am unable to access this information, would someone be so very kind as to instruct me how to program the Kemper Remote to 1) turn on and off as well as 2) change the speed of the Rotary Speaker Effect from slow to fast. The point at which I seem to be confused is whether I need TWO of the I-IV buttons on the Remote to have this control -- one for the on/off of the rotary and another for the slow/fast speed -- or whether there is a way to somehow program both functions to only ONE of the I-IV Remote Buttons.

Thanks. Again, I know this is redundant, and I have been playing around to solve the problem myself. But there are so many so much wiser and experienced that I: I feel as though I have, after almost two years, finally gotten past recognizing the incredible variety of sounds the Kemper is capable of, and coming to an understanding of "the basics." Now I am ready to move on to learning deeply about the EFX on the Kemper.

Best,

Doug Thompson
    St. Paul, MN

• Hey Doug,
    to turn the rotary on/off, press the button on the Kemper while pressing the switch you want to assign it to on the Remote.
    For the speed assignment, do the same. Hit the soft knob in the menu of the rotary effect while pressing the switch on the Remote you want to assign it to.