Hi Kemper people I am CrossHairSB!

• Welcome Crosshair, glad to see you here! :thumbup: I'm sure you're going to have a blast when your one arrives!!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thanks... I'm so jealous you guys got one and I don't BOOO! j/k But I just want to add that my most major guitarist influence is Buckethead... you familiar with him? He usually uses a Mesa Boogie Triple rect. @ his live shoes... now I think he is using a Marshall JVM 410H. Anyway... there isn't a triple rectifier preloaded?
    I can't wait to show you guys my setup!

• There are a couple of Dual rectifier and a MarkV is on the Profile Share section, with that and maybe using a dirt box in the pre section you should be fine

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Some of my favourite Profiles are the Dual Rectifier (Dual Boogie), and the Mesa Roadking Profiled by Christophe himself.
    Plus, the recently added Marshall JVM410 profiles are great as well.

CrossHair, you're going to be smiling big time when you've had a day or three with your Kemper, that's my prediction. :)

• Thanks for the encouragement guitartone. :thumbup: If you are like me... I usually play the same licks over n over ROFL!! And they are usually Buckethead licks. Now if and when I am satisfied with these ... I then call the modeller a success LOL.

Hey how is the feedback with profiles?

I was trying one of the new profiles yesterday, think it was one of the JVM ones, or an Engl...can't remember.
    It was basically in permanent feedback, take both hands off the guitar and it slowly starts feeding back, or leave the guitar on a stand and walk away and it starts playing itself. :)
    I like turning the noise gate to zero, even on the extremely high gain rigs the noise level is very low, but the noise gate can give you total silence if that's what you want, without having much affect on the tone.

The Compressor stomp is fantastic...if you're on the edge of feedback turn on this Compressor and you're there, instantly.

• I'm here at work looking around the forum and feel compelled to write up my experiences so far with the kemp.
    Firstly, I'm not as good as the next guy with regards to getting things hooked up and tweaked in perfectly. And I don't have the time to play as I use to. I was never happy with my AxeII or Ultra @ my playing level. It always seemed like the parameters were there to make a bad or ordinary tone to sound better. It was a tease that someday I will know enough about how to tweak in an amp that I will reach tonal nirvana. That with the next update the blanket will be lifted off those bare amp-core tones. It never happened for me. AND! I almost became cynical that I will ever get back to what I knew was good guitar sounds, feeling & behavior. Today I found myself almost worried that when I jump on my Kemper at lunch; it'll sound lifeless, lacklustered or non-inspiring. Was not the case :) The more I play the Kemp the more it raises my confidence that I don't have to worry about my gear so I could work more on creating.
    "I'm HOT for Kemper" too because it "got me there". I am able to take good amp sounds and make them sound better... or not. This FINALLY seems like just the beginning. I don't even have my gear arranged at its optimum because I am stuck playing this one profile. [Blocked Image: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/CrossHairSB/TheJokenroom001.jpg]
    This is an old attic picture where I play and need to optimally arrange all my gear for a fresh pic. I really like to jam loud with "face-melting" so consider myself an amp/cab kinda guy. Right now I just have it connected in (1) 4x12 but think I should use both 4x12's. What do you think?

• Watch out, if you connect the 2nd 4x12 and turn it "loud" in that space, your eardrums are going to kiss each other in the middle of you head! 8o
    ....nevertheless looks like fun!

• I'm here at work looking around the forum and feel compelled to write up my experiences so far with the kemp.
    Firstly, I'm not as good as the next guy with regards to getting things hooked up and tweaked in perfectly. And I don't have the time to play as I use to. I was never happy with my AxeII or Ultra @ my playing level. It always seemed like the parameters were there to make a bad or ordinary tone to sound better. It was a tease that someday I will know enough about how to tweak in an amp that I will reach tonal nirvana. That with the next update the blanket will be lifted off those bare amp-core tones. It never happened for me. AND! I almost became cynical that I will ever get back to what I knew was good guitar sounds, feeling & behavior. Today I found myself almost worried that when I jump on my Kemper at lunch; it'll sound lifeless, lacklustered or non-inspiring. Was not the case :) The more I play the Kemp the more it raises my confidence that I don't have to worry about my gear so I could work more on creating.
    "I'm HOT for Kemper" too because it "got me there". I am able to take good amp sounds and make them sound better... or not. This FINALLY seems like just the beginning. I don't even have my gear arranged at its optimum because I am stuck playing this one profile. [Blocked Image: http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q131/CrossHairSB/TheJokenroom001.jpg]
    This is an old attic picture where I play and need to optimally arrange all my gear for a fresh pic. I really like to jam loud with "face-melting" so consider myself an amp/cab kinda guy. Right now I just have it connected in (1) 4x12 but think I should use both 4x12's. What do you think?

Whoa! That looks like a "Back to the Future" scene waiting to happen! Don't get blown across the room :)