Which amp profile will make you buy a Kemper ?

• Hi, i know there is a topic like this in the private forum but I don't have a Kemper yet (like a lot) and here you'll can put which amp you would like to have in the kemper.

My (first) list:

Guitar Amp:

Cornford
    : Roadhouse 30 & 50, Harlequin, carrera, RK100, Hurricane,Mk50H,Hellcat

Blackstar: Artisan, serie one

Koch: Super Nova ,Powertone II, Studiotone

Fuchs: tripledrive supreme, overdrive supreme

Soldano: Decatone,Hot Rod

Budda: Superdrive

Fryette: CLX custom shop, Sig-X, Ultra-Lead, Deliverance, CL

Elmwood: Modena, Bonneville

Egnater: Tourmaster, Rebel, Tweaker, Renegade

Orange: Rockerverb, Thunderverb.

Laney: GH100L, Lionheart

Marshall: YJM100

Peavey: Classic 30, Delta Blues

• The Fuchs ODS30 is already in, you also have some Soldano. The rest will come soon...the YJM is almost the only Marshall that is missing....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• The Fuchs ODS30 is already in, you also have some Soldano. The rest will come soon...the YJM is almost the only Marshall that is missing....

Cool, great news, i really want to ear some cornford, blackstar... from the kemper.

There are some marshall the kemper doesn't have, there is no profil from my Marshall Artisté yet ;)

• I forget Bass amps but that is really important for me cause i ear about it in one of the first video of the kemper but i didn't ear a kemper bass amp profil yet.

Bass AMPS:

Ampeg, Markbass, aguilar, ashdown...

• Cool, i hven't a Kemper yet and i'm really interested to hear it for the bass.

Like a lot of guitarist, i play the bass too and if i can record guitar and bass with the kemper, that's better. :)

• Think about it.

The Kemper has the algorithm to Profile 6 guitar strings all ringing out at once with massive distortion.
    A bass amp?, ;) , lol, the Kemper will Profile a bass amp without breaking a sweat. :D

IMHO, YMMV.

• I just want it to sound really, really good at many different volume levels and in different situations. I will be happy with great examples of the major food groups: Fender Blackface (maybe Tweed), Marshall (Vintage and Hot Rodded), smooth legato Mesa leads, chimey-assed AC30 stuff. That will be more than enough to get me started.

I still haven't heard perfect examples, well played of all of those tones (especially not recorded the same by one player) but those demo's will come I'm sure. Peter Fischer's examples are stunning as well as some stuff coming out of South Africa.

• GK-250 ML

Seriously? 8| My bandmate had one (talking about 20 years ago) and it was litteraly disappearing from the mix against my Carvin 100w tube combo. Serious problems cutting through and with any sound that was not straight clean.....wrong tool for the job, probably it performs better in other situations...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Cut through fine for me back in the late 1980's, although I was the only guitarist in the band. Great for Prog Rock. Probably the first amp I profile - its a shame you can't profile the Chorus/echo since that is the tone I really love.