Volumes are jumping

• Help, please... I made a very short video of it, but I can't upload it here because of the size of the file. But if you want you can see it in the kemper facebook group. Link below. The post is under the name Glenn Labie. Date of the post is 5 october. https://www.facebook.com/groups/363954780291903/

Settings:
    1: for example, Master volume set at 2
    2: in the output section volume levels are set to my liking. For example: main at -20, monitor at -10, headphone at -20

Action:
    I turn my master volume around a little and end setting it again at 2 like above. What happens is that all the levels in the output section are now changed and all have another volume level as stated above??!? As a result my rig sounds suddenly a lot more quiet with the same master volume level as in the beginning!!

It happened once on stage that my monitor was not audible anymore all of a sudden and I couldn't find the problem (stressy! :)) But the strange thing is that that was maybe 1 year ago, so with another OS version than now! Now I'm on 4.06.12337 and there it is again.