How do you find Direct Input profiles in Rig Manager?

• Hello guys! I have been finally trying some DI profiles with a 2x12 cab and I just have to say WOW! Really... I know I'm late to the party as I have been just using Studio profiles with FRFR since I got my profiler three years ago. Now I feel like I have re-discovered my profiler. Blown away, really!

I'm just having some troubles trying to find DI profiles in Rig Manager as they don't seem to be tagged as such.

If I search just "DI", I end up with all types of random results, even with words including the letters "DI" such as "Diezel". Exact matches don't work with the word "DI" either as they don't give any result at all. At this point I'm out of ideas...

Is there a way to filter "DI" profiles in Rig Manager? If not, do you have a good way to filter "DI" profiles in Rig Manager?

TIA!

Edited once, last by Behind ().

• Thank you very much for the answers!

It seems like there's no easy way to find this type of profile!

It would be great to be able to tag profiles with this important bit of information to have them properly organised in Rig Exchange/Rig Manager.

Something in the line of:

Profile Type:

• Studio
    • Direct Input
    • Merged

Do you think it would be a good idea to write a feature request addressing this issue?

• you can and i do..

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/Kgp9tJO.png]

the latest rig manager has been updated w/ tag searching and such.

• The "Comment" field , "Amp Comment", or any of the Cabinet fields can already be used for this, IF the person who uploads the rig includes the information. If not, you can put anything you would like in any of those fields, to create your own custom sort category.

PS: Also try a sort by the "Comment" field - a lot of people are using it for Direct Amplifier and whatever they consider to be a DI profile (Direct Preamp or Direct Amplifier, I presume). I saw many "DA Profile", and even more comments that start with "DI", DIRECT, etc..

• Thank you! That would definitely help to find them.

As far as I understand it, there seem to be some turnarounds to find these profiles but it should be much easier than that! Since profiles are the core of the KPA, I don't understand how something as important as the profile type doesn't have its own tag in the search engine.

• Understood - it may be because there was only one type of profile until recently. A Feature Request is a fine idea.

Even if it became an automatic tag when the profile of created, there are still around 8500 on the rig exchange that would need to be updated - It would still all depend on the people who post the Rigs ;)

I say get a group of helpers to test and update the tags but unsure if there are ways of doing this , maybe a web editor would be ideal .