Preset Handling

• Regarding to the two features for preset Handling:

1. "Overwrite" Option for Output Presets - having an Update Option for existing presets
    2. Request to the development team for menu navigation in FW 4.0 and higher - not loosing the reference of an used preset inside the rig

it would be nice to have to have further improvements.
    I would like to have the option to update all of my rigs after I tweaked an existing preset to get the changes of the latest version.

For example:
    I made several Wah Presets for several sounds and situations and used it in several rigs.
    Now I want to tweak one preset.
    At the moment:
    I have to give it a new name and search for the rigs I used the preset (without any reference, the only chance is to check the parameter values). Then I have to manually update the rigs. At the end I can/have to delete the 'old' version of the preset.

For the future:
    I can choose 'Overwrite' and search my preset in a list to update my existing preset. Afterwards a dialogue asks whether I want to update the rigs (which are using the preset) or not.
    If I choose 'Update Rigs' the system searchs for all the rigs and updates them, every change in the rigs and perfomances will be saved automaically.

Thanks, looking forward to your comments...