Mixing question!

• Hi!

I am a singing guitarist (happily enoying the Kemper!!!) and I have a mixing question.

On live gigs, I do my own personal monitoring / mixing before sending it off to FOH. Basically, I want to be able to hear myself sing and play completely independent of any FOH monitor mix.

Right now I do that with a small mixing desk (Behringer Eurorack MX 602A) and am looking for a 1 unit rackmount unit that will do the same job.

Right now I connect my microphone to my desk on channel 1 and send that signal off to the FOH on the monitor/aux channel so they have their dedicated vocal mic coming in. Channel 2 is for my Kemper and the main mix out of those 2 go to my own powered speaker. (The FOH takes the kemper out direct from the kemper.)

This allows me to turn up / down my vocals and kemper on my mixing desk without interfering with what I send to FOH.

Now I want to find a rackmount 1 unit mixer that will do the exact same without having to spend a lot.

I was looking at the Behringer MX882 which has a lot of possibilities, but I can't seem to figure out a way on how to do this, maybe this one can't do that.

Does anyone here have an idea?

Thx!

Sven