Getting closer

• Location Date Local Time Activity
    Barking, United Kingdom 12/01/2012 15:41 Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 12/01/2012 06:10 Departure Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 11/01/2012 23:18 Arrival Scan
    Bendorf, Germany 11/01/2012 21:00 Departure Scan

• Congrats Jon! (Cheers btw - cool to see ya around here!)

You'll gonna have a blast soon...

Thanks, good to be here. Amazing to think we've known each other on forums for quite a number of years now. Funny how the same people keep popping up everywhere on the eternal quest for "the" tone :)

I will post some songs (in the loose sense of the word :) ) this weekend (assuming I get the unit by then, never can tell with the delivery service)

• Grrr... I knew it would happen. DV247 missed putting the unit on the van for delivery this afternoon so now I won't get it until Tuesday :cursing:

• Grrr... I knew it would happen. DV247 missed putting the unit on the van for delivery this afternoon so now I won't get it until Tuesday :cursing:

f..ck! No chance to pick it up at the logistic center? No service on Saturday morning?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• f..ck! No chance to pick it up at the logistic center? No service on Saturday morning?

Not worth messing about with that as I have lots of programming work to do tomorrow anyway. :cursing: :cursing: and double :cursing: :cursing:

• Then is better so, having to work with the new toy staring at you would be too much even for me.... ;(

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I'm probably a little too old to be getting excited about an imminent equipment arrival....but..

"13.01.2012 14:07 The shipment has arrived in the destination country"

YAHEEEHAW AGGGHHH WHEEEEEE....................... :D

• I'm probably a little too old to be getting excited about an imminent equipment arrival....but..

Careful, you might blow a gasket or something :D

edit: I'm very old but I still get excited about new equipment :D

Start worrying when you don't feel like that anymore...probably the gasket blown already... :D

• A little bit closer still. Just checked and delivery is "guaranteed" for tomorrow (Tuesday) :)

The anticipation is like when your first child is born :)