From FW 3.0.0. to FW 5.0

• Hi guys, I'm still working with FW 3.0.0. because I had several rigs which I used for many recordings which were tweaked for a longtime up to
    my needs. Some of them were also purchased at the time and then tweaked again to my needs. When updating the FW to the new versions all these rigs
    were then sounding completely different and terrible to my ears so that, rather than starting again tweaking everything I decided to downgrade back
    to FW 3.0.0. Now, with the latest updates there's quite a lot new to take advantage of so that I was wondering if is there any way to upgrade to FW 5.0
    for example but preserving the sound of my existing rigs of FW 3.0.0. that would be really great. I would be gratefull for any suggestion or hint.

• Upgrading shouldn't alter the sound of your Rigs, unless you're using the Green Scream, which has had its tone control recalibrated to better reflect the real-world Tubescreamer. The level of any delays might need tweaking, but otherwise you should be fine.

What was different about your Rigs when you tried updating last time?

• Well, by upgrading I lost the touch response for example on a EVH brown sound with delay and reverb, tight with FW 3 whilein FW 4 for example a kinda of separate amp from effects and in that case
    losing the traditional touch responseof fingers on the fretboard, My latest upgrade was quite a few months ago, perhaps one year ago, from FM3.0 to FW 4.0 and then I didn't try again. Priority was to
    safeguard the tones tweaked rather thatn looking for something new. Today, with FW5.0 with its delays is somehow intriguing and I would give it a try and I think I will. At the worse I will downgrade to FW 3 again.

• Before you upgrade again, make note of your Clean sense and Distortion sense settings. After the upgrade, confirm they are still set to the same values (mine didn't change)

Also, after the upgrade, look at the Pure Cabinet setting in the Output Menu - it installs in an On Status,with a default value. You may be used to the sound/feel of your KPA with it turned off.