CAB-Only EQ Section.

• After the last 3 years or so gigging my Kemper and using it in my studio, I've come to the point where I mostly run the monitor out (cab sim off) to my power amp and guitar cab, and then the main output (cab sim on) to the FOH.

This works perfectly, except that every once in a while I tweak the profile to work better with the cabinet, and it also affects the FOH output (of course.) Or the reverse, I make an EQ adjustment to improve the FOH sound and it affects my guitar cab sound as well.

Of course, I realize that I can adjust the main Monitor output EQ, but I don't want to modify that sound for all of my rigs at once so it doesn't make sense to improve one rig at the expense of all the rest.

After thinking about it I've realized that the best, and probably simplest, idea I can come up with to solve that problem would be a basic EQ (bass,mid,treble, maybe presence) on the CAB block. With that, if I need to just tweak the FOH sound a touch on a per-rig basis, I can do it without affecting the output to the monitor.

I wasn't able to find any requests for this anywhere else via my searches, so I'm assuming it isn't implemented and has not been asked for so I'm asking for it.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

• You're right with Studio-Profiles. If you use Merged-Profiles (what I normally use in my Performances) the cab-parameters only affect the Main-Outs.

I wish you didn't get it wrong, but I'm afraid merged profiles behave like studio profiles - I've just tested to be sure. If you alter the cab, the sound with "monitor-cab off" changes, too ;)

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guitars for what I told her they cost.