Usability Improvement: Possibility to filter Stomp/FX-presets while browsing

• Dear Kemper-Team,

when I want to choose a preset of a stomp or fx I can use either the "Type" or the "Browse" knob. My problem is, that if I use the Browse-knob, I have to scroll through ALL presets that are stored on my KPA - which are a lot. If the preset I am looking for does not comes at the beginning, this takes a lot of scrolling on the Browse-knob. I would appreciate a soft-button, that allows me to hide all presets, that are not the same type as I selected with the Type-Knob.

Example: I choose a Delay in the Delay-Slot with the Type Knob. After that, I use the Browse-Knob to view my Delay-Presets (and only them, because I use my Type-Knob to change the Type ;) ). If I'm unsure what effect I want to put in the Slot, I deactivate the soft-button which says "Filter Type" and can scroll through all the presets on my KPA. (Basically like it was before Delays could be placed in any other slot than the Delay-Slot).

Benefit: It becomes much easier to find the presets I am looking for. I can easily change it back and forth if I don't like it that way (just like in the Profile-Browser, where I can select Bass-Rigs etc.)

Thank you very much :)