I'm looking for Tweed Champ

• So far Olaf Rupp seems to have the best Champ profiles for Tele Jazz, think Julian Lage tone...
    ...I don't mind paying and I wish Michael or Andy or ? would find a great old Champ and get the best possible jazz sounds captured.
    I already have Andys pack w the tweed Princeton, which is also good, but still looking for ones w more snap.

Edited once, last by old crow ().

• the one from hays (on R.E) is fantastic, I just love this one. Maybe not the best choice for jazz, but what a tone on a great SC or P90 or hollow guitar. I keep this one as a reference while profiling cleans since it matches the real tone I had back in the years while using a real champ. Just roll off the tone of your guitar. You might wand to try some solid state amps profiles , JC120 and musicman for instance.

There is lots of similar tones in Oraakkeli's vintage amp collection, especially the davoli ones, especially warm amp for jazz and blues ...

If interested in commercial pack , warm and fat tones for jazz, have a look & try my hollow pack, I've got a black friday discount running ATM.