Wet dry Wet with a Firehawk 1500

• I dunno why Ive not tried this yet. I just read a bit today about using the Direct out on Kemper, setting it to "stack" in the output and the Main L&R set to Dly and Verb.
    I ran the Mains L&R into the Line-6 FireHawk 1500's monitor L&R ins, and took the Direct out of the KPA into the Return on the FH1500.
    That sets the FX to the outside mids and the Direct to the center speaker and horn. MANNNN what a good sound !!! 8o

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• I'm thinking of getting a Firehawk 1500 to do exactly the same thing. Can you explain how you achieved this please? I've got the powered KPA.

Cheers

• I'm thinking of getting a Firehawk 1500 to do exactly the same thing. Can you explain how you achieved this please? I've got the powered KPA.

Cheers

Sure,

My KPA is NOT powered, so your setup may not work as mine did. However here is how I did the hookup.

Monitor port out from KPA into the Firehawk 1500's return jack (this uses the horn and 12" speaker for the center dry channel). Main outs left and right (set to "delay/reverb wet" in the output tab) into the monitor left and right on the Firehawk 1500 (this uses the two outside mid range speakers). Thus Wet dry Wet setup. BTW I am also using a mixer in between the Kemper and the Firehawk 1500 to be able to "fine tune" the output lvl's as needed, but you don't have to do that to make it work as Im just anal that way :D

Hope this helps as it sounds just KILLER DILLER!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user