Bass and Guitar setup -- HELP!!

• Hello Everyone,

I have an unpowered kemper rack running into a crown xls1000 power amp that I use for live settings. Currently I play guitar in a band, but have recently picked up a spot playing bass in another band. What I am wanting is an FRFR option that I can use for guitar and for bass. The issue that I keep running into is that I cannot seem to find a product that seems to be great for both instruments (wattage seems to be the hangup). I do not want to rely on the FOH as I play a variety of settings and cannot depend on the house sound a lot of the times. At this point I am ok with an active or passive setup. Wedges are ok, but not optimal as most of them only have one 12" speaker which would not be sufficient for the bass portion. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

• I record and run everything in stereo, Bass and Guitar. A pair of ZLX-112 by EV's do very well. 1000 watts each if you believe that.
    You can spread them out and sound like a half stack, or a 410 bass cab. I use the stereo widener to get even larger. I get my setting just like I would with flat studio monitors. 5 string bass no problem. One of them probably weights less than your Crown. FOH look out!
    Best of luck Amigo,
    Muddy 8)

• So I went to the local GC and tried out a bunch of different options. Believe it or not I walked out with 2 Alto TS215 powered monitors. i was surprised that they actually sounded the best out of the available options there.