How to use real guitar cab and kemper to PA at same time?

• Is it possible to have the main outs going to the PA with the cab on and also go out to an amp with a real guitar cab connected to it with the Kemper cab off ? If so, how as I can't see it for the life of me, but I'm sure I read somewhere that's possible.

• Is it possible to have the main outs going to the PA with the cab on and also go out to an amp with a real guitar cab connected to it with the Kemper cab off ? If so, how as I can see it for the life of me, but I'm sure I read somewhere that's possible.

Yep, it is possible. Use the Main out for the PA and the monitor out for the amp, then go to the Master menu (press and hold Master) and check the case "Monitor cab off" with the first soft button

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Yep, it is possible. Use the Main out for the PA and the monitor out for the amp, then go to the Master menu (press and hold Master) and check the case "Monitor cab off" with the first soft button

Excellent, that does it. Thanks. Does it auto-store this setting when you press exit or do I have to do this everytime I want it this way?

• Actually it's not working at all. I don't get any sound at all out of my monitor output, and the monitor volume is on full.

Any ideas ?

• Check you cable, on my one it works

The cable is fine. I wonder if this was a bug and then fixed in a later firmware...I'm still the version that it shipped with.

• I did that with 6911 and was already working...are you going in to the fx loop of the amp? Maybe you need a dummy plug in to the fx send of the amp to activate it..

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I did that with 6911 and was already working...are you going in to the fx loop of the amp? Maybe you need a dummy plug in to the fx send of the amp to activate it..

No, I trying the monitor output straight into my mixer and no sound at all, nothing !

• ....and the mixer channel is not on mute? :D Just kidding,!

Dunno, I've just tried all the outputs in to my mixer and they all work well....a mail to support? Sorry I have no futher ideas.....

• ....and the mixer channel is not on mute? :D Just kidding,!

Dunno, I've just tried all the outputs in to my mixer and they all work well....a mail to support? Sorry I have no futher ideas.....

I've emailed support, but they haven't answered my email from the other day yet about my forum login. Is there any way of contacting them except for that horrible form on the main website ?

• I upgraded to the latest firmware and the monitor output still doesn't work. Very disappointing. Although the concept of this unit is great, with the amount of problems that I've been reading about with the firmware and also now a dud monitor output I find this extremely annoying. Where's the quality control that should pick all these things up ? ...and to make matters worse, no-one from support even bothers to answer. I will wait a few more days to give support a chance to answer me and if not then it's going back.