I need another Kemper, but it's bad, unless...

• I'm thinking of getting another Kemper so I can profile my other Kemper with all the stomps and extra eq baked into the profiles (and have another Kemper). Unless there's another way around it? ( I got an idea!)

I have profiles that sound amazing, but they use 2 dist stomps 2 eq's ( 1 before and after) and when that's all done there's not much room for all the fun effects. Add a comp and a noise gate or two and that just leaves delay and reverb. So, the only solution in this particular case is to get another profiler to profile my profiles. But...

Is there anyone on the forum that I could maybe throw a few of bucks that has 2 kempers that can, will, or already does this? @MentaL , I'm looking at you ;) you could call it ReKemp Zone lol

OR this a not so great idea and I should just scale back my profiles by using external effects, less noise gates and find more, "perfect" sounding profiles?

• I guess a multi fx of choice in the KPA's loop is out of the question?

No not at all! In fact a helix or an ax8 I think would pair perfectly and they're on the "to get soon, somehow" list.

But I'm really trying to do the simple Kemper and footswitch with expression pedals only route. For set up simplicity and ease of mind. I get all caught up in these profiles that i extra fine tune and then start crying 1st world problems ,over privileged-style about how my Lamborghini doesn't have enough effect slots.
    Boo hoo me, life is so unfair... LOL

I know if I 4cm the Kemper with a helix or ax8, I'm gonna spend a lot of time programing and less time playing ( not the worst thing to have happen though... again lol ). When I still had my podhd 500 , i was running 4cm and I guess I got all caught up in input and output level woes and also setup time, which at the time, I had to setup and tear down every practice. The Kemper has changed a lot and also my understanding of it and tone in general. If I had another hd500 or 500x etc. I'm sure I'd get it right very quickly. Not to mention, I have the Remote now so I wouldn't have to fiddle with trying to do 4cm and midi (definitely don't miss that at all).